Sorry! This page is only for registered members of the Basket Makers Association. I’d like to know more about becoming a member of the BMA.
The membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December. Payment is due on or before 1st January each year. You may join at any time, but part payments are not accepted, nor refunds given. Those joining after the AGM (October) will get the remainder of the year plus the whole of the next year for one fee.
As a paying member of the Basket Makers Association you benefit from the following:
- Receive a quarterly newsletter that contains interesting articles about basketmaking and chair seating, makers, courses, with reviews of exhibitions, events and books.
- Advertise in the newsletter at reduced rates. Please click to read a recent NEWSLETTER
- Attend BA courses, at York in the Spring and at Westhope in the Autumn
- Members of more than two years standing can apply for a range of bursaries. More information on BURSARIES
- Purchase a wide range of books and DVD’s
- Access to the BA Archive based in Oxford, a wonderful resource for all things about basketry and chair seating
- Upgrade to ENHANCED MEMBERSHIP with the advantages of Product and Public Liability Insurance