Ordering from the Library
- Decide what you would like to borrow and email your request to the Librarian [details below] – upto 6 items at a time.
- Remember to include your Name and Address with your request.
- Your request will be despatched, subject to availability, as soon as possible & the Librarian will email you when the requested items are despatched. The BA will fund the outward postage. Return postage is the responsibilty of the borrower
- You may keep the items for upto 6 months. The librarian will email you a reminder if they have not been returned by the due date.
- However, if another member requests the item, the Librarian will ask you to return it sooner but not less than 1 month after you have received it.
- Not all items are new. Members are responsible for returning the items in good order or in the order in which they were received.
- The borrower is requested to email the Librarian when the returned books are despatched. General Rules of the Library
- Books and other items from the BA Archive are offered to members as part of the BA Library in good faith.
- Borrowers are requested to return books either by post or in person. The method of return should be notified to the Librarian.
- Many items are not new and are in varying states of good order. It is hoped that borrowers will comment on the state of the item to help catalogue the quality of the item.
- Any faults in the item which occur whilst in the hands of the borrower should be reported to the Librarian.
- Any faults in the item which are noted when the item is received should be reported to the Librarian.
Key to Library Catalogue Classifications
CR Cane & Raffia
Contact Details: Geri Clarke; Tel 01205 870062; firstname.lastname@example.org. The BA Library, c/o Rose Cottage, Station road, Old Leake, Boston, Lincs. PE22 9RF